August 12, 2013

Upcycled Linky Party {20}

Gooood Monday Morning!  It's party time again already.  But first a look back at last week's linky party.  Did you see the cute upcycled bags that were linked up last week?  I loved 'em and I loved the variety, so I thought I'd show you all three of them:

T-shirt Beach Bag from Buttons and Paint

Upholstery Swatch (found at Goodwill) Turned Clutch from Gina's Craft Corner

 Waterproof Swim Bag from Vicky Myers Creations

Well, we didn't have any cute bags linked up that you could purchase but we DID have this adorable journal made from a Monopoly Jr. game board from Moose In The Mint.  Just perfect for back to school don't you think?


Now on to the Upcycled Linky Party #20.  Here's the run down on the rules:

1.  Feel free to link up no more than one upcycled tutorial that you created and one upcycled item from your shop each week.
2.  Please don't link up the same items or blog posts as in previous weeks, let's keep it fresh.
3.  Follow Love 2 Upcycle by email or Google connect.
4.  This is a party so socialize!  Visit at least one shared link and leave a meaningful comment or "favorite" it if it is an Etsy shop item.  It would be nice if you followed them as well, but it is not required.
5.  Please keep it family friendly and upcycled!  We reserve the right to remove any links that aren't appropriate.

Now, show us what ya got:


This week's Upcycled Linky Party hosted by Tricia of Upcycled Stuff

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring our T-Shirt bag! Have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my Clutch!! I LOVE your site and I love to see everyone's link-ups! Very inspiring!

    Gina @ Gina's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for including my journal - good to see other people's ideas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing my swimming bag tutorial - a lovely surprise to come back from my hols to:) Vicky

    ReplyDelete